Home of the Friday Sale!
Friday, October 19th - 37th anniversary sale
Weigh ups sell at 7:00a.m. CST
Yearling at 8:00a.m.
Calves to follow
- 900 Black strs 850-1000
- 120 Black strs 950
- 24 mostly black strs/hfrs 1000
*Calves - most have had shots*
- 400 Black/BWF strs/hfrs 600-650
- 125 Black strs/hfrs 550-600
- 125 Black strs/hfrs 400-500
- 50 Black strs/hfrs 550
- 350 CharX strs/hfrs 650-800
- 225 Black strs/hfrs 575-700
- 110 Black/red strs/hfrs 600-700 no creep
- 120 mostly black strs 550-575 sired by Schaf bulls
- 80 Black strs/hfrs 475-575
- 60 Red strs/hfrs 525-600
- 225 Red/CharX strs/hfrs 675-750
- 110 Black/red strs 600-675
- 45 Red/black strs 675-750
- 75 Red/black strs 475-575
- 45 Black/red strs/hfrs 675-725
- 50 Black/red strs 600-700
- 650 Black strs/hfrs 500-600 drug free
3 butcher hogs
Friday, October 26th - Special yearling & calf sale
Friday, November 2nd - Yearling & calf sale
Friday, November 9th - Yearling & calf sale
Wednesday, November 14th - Special bred cow & heifer sale
- CD of 137 Black & BWF hfr-8 yr olds, bred to black simX Traxinger bulls, due March 27th for 60 days
- Half of these come off the Frank Tomac ranch as bred hfrs, all are cake broke and on full mineral program
- 110 Red/RWF Hfrs, home raised, bred to Jeff King red Angus calving ease bulls, due April 10th for 50 days.
- Hfrs come from purebred sim cows and sim/fleckvieh bulls hogs
- 73 Red Angus hfrs AI'd to Red Rock, due March 10th for 1 day, full shot and mineral program weigh 1000-1100
- 45 Red Angus hfrs, Bred Red Angus due April 1st for 50 days, full shot and mineral program weigh 1000-1100
- CD of 100 Black 3-6 yr olds, Bred black due April 20th, home raised
Friday, November 16th - Yearling & calf sale
Friday, November 23rd - NO SALE ~ Happy Thanksgiving
Friday, November 30th - Yearling & calf sale
Friday, December 7th - Yearling & calf sale
Wednesday, December 12th - Special bred cow & heifer sale
Friday, December 14th - Yearling & calf sale
Friday, December 21st - Yearling & calf sale
Friday, December 28th - NO SALE ~ Merry Christmas
We are getting a lot of calls for yearlings & calves. If you want to visit about the market give us a call, we have room on all of our upcoming sales!
Our sales are broadcast on www.cattleusa.com, where you can watch and bid on cattle. See instructions below!
Our sales are also live on Valleytel channel 290 as well as Bek TV
*How to use Cattle USA*
1. Go to www.cattleusa.com to register.
2. If you wish to bid, have your financial institution fax a letter of credit to Herreid Livestock at 605-437-2634.
3. You must click submit (under approval to buy) for Herreid Livestock Auction.