Home of the Friday Sale!
Herreid Livestock is committed to providing services during this time of uncertainty, while also protecting our employees, customers, buyers & their families. We know that our customer's livelihood depends on marketing their livestock. Therefore we will continue to have all of our scheduled sales. We ask this for the safety of all attending these sales and to comply with CDC guidelines, Herreid Livestock is asking that we limit our spectators to ONLY SELLERS of that sale and the ACTIVE BUYERS of that sale.
We believe that this temporary change will benefit our customers and employees safety and also comply with CDC guidelines.
Herreid livestock appreciates your help with these temporary changes.
Thank-you, Joe Vetter, Kent Fjeldheim & Larry Fettig
Friday, June 5th - special fall calving bred sale, along with pairs and feeders
- Jenner - 42 red 3-9 yr olds, bred red due August 1st 45 days
- 10 blk/red 3-5 yr olds, bred red or blk fall calvers
- Larson- 20 red 3-8 yr olds, bred red due August 15th
- Kvamme- 70 blk/red 4-6 yr olds with blk/red calves
- Schmidt- 40 blk/bwf BM with blk calves, worked
- Weisbeck- 30 blk SM-BM with blk calves
- 30 blk 3-5 yr olds with blk calves
- Jasper- 20 red hfrs with blk/red calves, worked
- Irwine- 25 blk mixed age, with blk calves
Friday, June 12th - Weigh-up, feeder & replacement hfr sale, along with pairs and bred cattle
Friday, June 19th - Weigh-up, feeder & replacement hfr sale, along with pairs and bred cattle
Friday, June 26th - Weigh-up, feeder & replacement hfr sale, along with pairs and bred cattle
Our sales are broadcast on www.cattleusa.com, where you can watch and bid on cattle. See instructions below!
Our sales are also live on Valleytel channel 290 as well as Bek TV
*How to use Cattle USA*
1. Go to www.cattleusa.com to register.
2. If you wish to bid, have your financial institution fax a letter of credit to Herreid Livestock at 605-437-2634.
3. You must click submit (under approval to buy) for Herreid Livestock Auction.