Home of the Friday Sale!
Friday, December 14th - Yearling & calf sale
Weigh-ups sell at 8:00a.m. CST
Calves to follow
- 130 Black/Red YRLG hfrs 900-975
- 260 Red/Char 575-700 - weaned
- 45 Red/Black 700-750 - weaned
- 90 Black/Red 500-700 - weaned
- 120 Black 500-650
- 100 Red/Black strs 500-650 - weaned
- 80 Black 525-675
- 100 Black 500-650
- 220 Black strs 650-750 - weaned
- 250 Char/Black 500-600
- 120 Mixed 450-600
- 120 Black 450-600
Friday, December 21st - Yearling & calf sale along with bred cow & heifer sale
- CD 134 Black 3-6 yr olds, bred black angus due March 1st - Ultrasound tested in 30 day calving periods, & have shots
- 120 Black 3-5 yr olds, bred black due April 1st
- 90 Red angus X 3-5 yr olds, bred char due April 1st
- 40 BWF 3-5 yr olds, bred char due April 1st
- 80 mixed 7 - broken, bred black & char due March 25th - home raised, age dispersion
- CD 50 red 3-9 yr olds, bred char due March 25th
- 40 Black broken mouth, bred black due March 25th
- 60 Red angusX, bred red angus due March 25th for 60 days - ultrasounded, poured, scour shots, weigh 1100#
- 82 Black angus-lim flex hfrs - 24 AI'd to Connealy right answer due March 1st - 58 bred black angus due March 1st
- 80 Black angus, bred to LBW Brooks black angus bulls due Feb. 25th for 20 days
- 15 Black, due May 1st for 30 days
- 43 Black, bred black due March 10th
- 100 Red, bred red due March 10th
- 30 BWF, bred black due March 15th
- 85 Black, bred black due March 15th
- 50 F-1 RWF, AI'd red angus due April 1st
- 50 Black, bred black due Feb 15th-March 7th
- 73 Red angus, AI'd to red rock due March 10th
- 45 Red angus, bred to Red conqueror sons due April 1st for 50 days
Friday, December 28th - NO SALE ~ Merry Christmas
We are getting a lot of calls for calves. If you want to visit about the market give us a call, we have room on all of our upcoming sales!
Our sales are broadcast on www.cattleusa.com, where you can watch and bid on cattle. See instructions below!
Our sales are also live on Valleytel channel 290 as well as Bek TV
*How to use Cattle USA*
1. Go to www.cattleusa.com to register.
2. If you wish to bid, have your financial institution fax a letter of credit to Herreid Livestock at 605-437-2634.
3. You must click submit (under approval to buy) for Herreid Livestock Auction.